Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Pink Collar

This is the second part of our photowalk before the event show (BPO Victory Party). This was taken a the back of our office, I think this is one of those yosi area where people from the graveyard shift used to stay during break. Glad that the sun is still up and no ones around the area.

Actually, I forced a colleague (ChakaCrumbs) to do these wonderful shots. Hehe! And it turned out just right and I can't thank her much.

Anyway, I dont know what to say anymore as I said anything on my earlier post. Hehe. So adios, goodbye, sayonara. ^_^

Les Adieux,
Bjorn

2 comments:

  1. Great look dude! Love the colors and adore the pants ^__^

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks Michael! We should collaborate next time ala Bloggers United. Haha

    ReplyDelete

TopBlogs.com.ph

Photoblogs - Top Blogs Philippines

Top Blogs

Lollipop Fun